You may have received a letter, email, telephone message, text or social media message from Crescent Research
We are trying to contact you on behalf of one of our clients for one of the following scenarios:
1. You may have a policy or pension and our client doesn’t hold an up to date address for you.
2. You may be the next of kin of an individual who has held a policy or pension with our client, but that individual is now sadly deceased.
3. You may have been named as a beneficiary in a Will but the address, if detailed in the Will, is out of date and the Solicitor dealing with the Estate requires up to date contact details.
4. A Solicitor is dealing with an Intestacy case and Crescent Research has been commissioned to identify all living relatives of the deceased so that the Estate can be distributed correctly.
5. A long-lost family member or friend might have asked Crescent Research to trace you so they can re-establish contact.
Crescent Research will never ask for your bank details or require any type of payment from the individuals they are tracing on behalf of their clients.